Our classifieds section is for Six Mile Lake cottagers and residents to sell, buy and swap goods. Cottagers can have a free advertisement posted for 90 days for private sales, cottage rentals and items wanted. Commercial advertisements will not be accepted.
If you have treasures you want to sell or are looking for a certain treasure, send the following information to
- Brief description (including picture if available)
- Your contact information (email and/or phone and/or cottage directory number)
The Six Mile Lake Cottagers Association reserves the right to refuse publication of any advertisement it considers inappropriate.
Caveat Emptor! The Six Mile Lake Cottagers Association does not inspect and does not warrant any of the items advertised here. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the items are as advertised.
Lost and Found
- Lost Birkenstock
- Updated Aug 26, 2013
- Girl’s left foot Birkenstock sandal with pink strap lost maybe near Pretty Channel on Sat Aug 17th 2013.
- Fondly attached to this shoe and walking with a limp. If found please call...
- Contact Ian 416-651-1961 or email: Ian.Cruickshank@telus.com
- Let's Talk Next Year
Cottages for Sale
- Cricket Noises
Boats for Sale
- Cedar Boat - Sweet!
- Added Oct 15, 2013
- Tee nee trailer with new tires. 1951 Johnston 25 hp needs restoration but has all the parts. 1989 18ft Giesler cedar strip boat with windshield. Includes a 2 line gas tank.
- Asking $1,600.00
- Contact Awesome via email: email@example.com
- SunRay Tri-hull Bowrider
- Added Oct 15, 2013
- 1978 16 foot SunRay Tri-hull Bowrider with 85hp Evinrude motor and trailer.
- Part of estate sale. SML Boathouse stored for many years. Appears in VGC condition. Originally purchased from SML Marina. You pick up near White Falls Rd. Boathouse only accessible from the water side. Motor appears to be a newer model with T/T. Picture is similar but not the exact same boat.
- As is - where is. FCFS. $2,000.00
- Contact Andre 905-601-8750 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 foot MirrorCraft
- Added Aug 8, 2013
- 14 foot aluminum MirroCraft Deep Fisherman with 20hp Johnson. Has Running Lights and bilge pump. Solid boat used only in spring and fall. Stored indoors.
- Asking $2,900
- Contact Craig 416-562-6723 or via email: email@example.com
- Catamaran Sailboat
- Added July 5, 2013
- An older small catamaran sailboat - Lots of fun and easy to handle, has a jib and a mainsail.
- All this fun for $200.00
- Contact Vidug 226-820-4979 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olympic Sailboat
- Added Jun 27, 2013
- I have a Star Olympic class sailboat for sale, sitting on a galvanized trailer. It is complete and ready to go, but needs some TLC as it has been sitting for about 8 years.
- Everything for $1000.00.
- Contact Chris Timusk at 705-756-8396 or 416-301-3696 or email: email@example.com
- Mercury Motors
- Added Jun 10, 2013
- I have 3 Mercury 70 HP SHORT SHAFT motors for sale as a package. 3 cyl disti-less ignition. Two are complete with power trim, one has a cool Suzuki trim, the other has Merc trim. The third engine is in pieces, no trim. Includes a new decal set, some props, many spare parts. Great light weight engines and legal for T-750 racing on a Delta or similar hull. Two gear ratios included, two types of steering included, all suitable for a speed boat.
- Everything for $3000.00. Sorry not negotiable.
- Contact Dave at 905-319-0723 or at the cottage 705-756-1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Boats Wanted
- Holden Cottage
- Revised Mar 8, 2014
- Waterfront cottage with a private sandy beach and 350 feet of shore line. Ideal for children and swimming. We have a 2 bedroom cottage with a separate 2 bedroom bunkie, 2 bathrooms and an enclosed sunroom. You also have use of a kayak a paddle boat and a small aluminum fishing boat is available .
- The cottage is fully equipped with TV, DVD player, BBQ and great fishing just off the dock. Conveniently located just off Crooked Bay Road to 52 Beverley Street.
- Weekly rental only - $1200
- Please contact John Holden 705-293-2700 or via email: email@example.com
- Rasmuss Inn
- Revised Mar 28, 2013
- Spacious 6 bedroom, smoke free Cottage with road access on Clair Bay, Six Mile Lake. Large Dock (24 X 10), with South facing shore line includes old paddle boat and slide on the end of the dock. Large 60 X 22 deck on lake side of cottage. One 4 pc bathroom on main level and one 3 pc ensuite in master bedroom.
- Move in Friday 3:00 pm till following Friday 11:00 am.
- Renting for $2,500 per week (July & August), $2,000 per week (May, June, Sept, Oct)
- Please contact David via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art's Lane Cottage
- Revised Mar 6, 2013
- Original 1940's Six Mile Lake cottage on Art's Lane for rent. Full sunset exposure at the quiet, Pretty Channel, end of the lake. Sand beach...shared boat dock with owner who is on the adjoining property but who has own swim dock. No boat, however, Six Mile Lake Marina has a boat launch for those wishing to bring a boat. Cottage sleeps 5. BBQ, microwave, T.V. (3 channels), DVD player and large selection of movies. Fully equipped kitchen.
- $1,200/week - June, July, August and September.
- Please contact Pam or Paul Allen at 705-325-0514 or cell 705-323-3699 or via email: email@example.com
- Christopherson Cottage
- Revised Mar 6, 2013
- Family cottage for rent on beautiful Six Mile Lake. Waterfront cottage with a sand beach area and large double dock. We have four bedrooms,3 with queen beds and one with a double bunk and a single, 2 bathrooms and a new enclosed sunroom. You also have use of 2 kayaks a canoe and paddle boat. Sunny all day and afternoon!
- We rent Sat to Sat. for $2,000.00. I do have pictures that I can send of the inside of the cottage.
- Please contact Sandi 519-822-2824 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trans Canada Bay Road Cottage
- Revised Jun 5, 2012
- Beautiful Viceroy cottage for rent. Just 5 minutes from the 400. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, all the comforts of home! Pull your car right up to the backdoor to unpack. Enjoy your morning coffee sitting on the huge deck or spacious dock. Great swimming and fishing.
- Price is $2000 per week.
- Please contact Marta at 416-629-8482 or via email: email@example.com
- 6 Mile Lake Cottage Rental
- Revised May 28, 2012
- Cottage on private Muskoka setting located on Six Mile Lake, on Canadian Shield landscape. 1.5 hours from Toronto. Very private setting, 30' from water, well treed lot faces southwest, view overlooking an island. Lots of sun and shade. Clean, private, quaint cottage fully equipped with deck, beautiful view with own private dock. Two bedroom cottage with a pullout in the muskoka room. Located on Pratts Road South end of the lake near to the Six Mile Lake Marina.
- More photos available upon request.
- Rents for $400.00-500.00 weekend, $1200.00 weekly July and August.
- Contact Francine 416-708-5483 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whites Bay Cottage
- Revised Mar 3, 2012
- For rent for the first time! 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern, road access cottage in White’s Bay on Huron Trail. The south end of the Lake is about a 90 minute drive from Toronto. Cottage is large, spacious, sleeps up to 9 people comfortably and is well set-up for 2 families to share. Bunkie sleeps 2 more. Large open deck with lots of seating and screened in porch for night time enjoyment. Our bay is the “quiet water” place where people come to swim in the deep, calm, clear water. Includes paddle-boat, double kayak, canoe, swim raft with slide, swim floats, life jackets, picnic supplies, games, puzzles etc etc. Lots of deep docking space for you to bring your own power boat.
- From $2000/week. Available June, September and October.
- Please contact Liz or Jeff via email: email@example.com
- East Hungry Bay Cottage
- Revised Jun 05, 2012
- Road access East Hungry Bay 4 bedroom cottage for rent, with sandy beach, shallow gental slope to great water for swimming. Also avaliable is a canoe and kayak. Wonderful sunsets off the deck and sunrises with you morning coffee at the side. Great fishing off the dock. Fire pit 2 bathrooms and washer and dryer. Living room and family room (2400sf). Rent for a day, a week, a month or even the season. Avaliable in the winter as well.
- Prices vary depending on the length and season. Weekends $750 to $1500, weekly $1200 to $2500 or for the season $22,000
- Scott 647-294-4488 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for Sale
Last update: Sep 10, 2012 08:51:03 PM